May 15, 2017
You survived 30 years on planet earth, So while you sit back and try to think how you got to 30 so fast, let me tell you 10 things I want you to remember always.
- Appreciate our parents – They have been there by your side since day one. Never take them for granted as many aren’t as fortunate as you to still have them both around.
- Laugh More – Don’t take life to seriously,it passes by in the blink of an eye,so laugh loud, laugh till your tummy hurts, laugh till you cry just laugh as often as you can.
- Appreciate your health – Don’t take the bad days for granted, embrace it, its part of who you are. Celebrate the good days no matter how few or how many there are. Remember your worst day could be a good day to someone else. Don’t take it for granted ever.
- Love Yourself – Many time’s you are way too hard on yourself, there is only one you so love yourself just as you are.Never change for anyone or anything and especially not to “conform to society”. Embrace your good and bad qualities and strive to become the best version of yourself.
- Spend more time outdoors – If you haven’t realised it yet, you are at your happiest outdoors when exploring with David. Create more amazing memories out there, spend your time and money on experiences and not “stuff” cause long after the “stuff” is gone the memories will still be there.
- Take Chances – Stop second guessing yourself and your abilities, take chances and believe in yourself as much as you believe in others.
- Do something that scares you – Anyone that knows you probably knows that list is extremely long, but you have been around for three decades its time slowly face some of those fears, with David by your side I bet they won’t seem so scary as you thought they were.
- Fall madly and deeply in love – You are one of the lucky few that found that “great love” that everyone searches for and dreams about pretty early in life. Never take that love for granted.Fall in love with him again and again, show the world the true love isn’t just in fairy tales.
- Be more selfish – You are a people pleaser, which in this world is a good and bad thing. The world needs more people who consider other, that’s the good bad. The bad part you more than likely the one to end up hurt. Every now and then you need to be more selfish and do things for you.
- Appreciate life – You have seen how far this first three decades of your life has gone, so never forget life is short. You only get one shot at this journey we call life, so live, laugh and love as if everyday was your last cause the truth is it might be.
So here’s to 30 years of me , the end of one chapter and a start of a new one.