I have always wanted a full HD TV but Candice always said it would be a waste of money and was never really interested in getting one. With some persuasion and our old CRT television going in for repairs, she eventually gave in and we found this beauty at a great price of under R3000.
The Sinotec 32″ Led TV comes with all the ports you require.Three HDMI ports to connect whatever you desire from media players, HD PVR to your pc/laptop.It has a USB slot for plug and play to watch movies or listen to music. As well as a 5 year guarantee compare to 2 year guarantee on most other brands.
Full specs of Led TV:
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Brightness 250nits
- Contrast 3000:1
- Response Time 6.5ms
- RF Input:1 (Back 1)
- Composite Video Input1 (Side 1)
- VGA Audio Input1 (Back 1)
- USB (Multi-media)1 (Back 1)
- Composite Audio Input1 (Side 1)
- Component Video Input1 (Side 1)
- Component Audio Input1 (Side 1) Share with Composite Audio
- HDMI Input3 (Back 3)
- AV Output1 (Side 1)
- Earphone Jack1 (Back 1)
- VGA Input (D-Sub)1 (Back 1)
Definitely best asset purchased this year even Candice is loving it too.
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored and is our own opinion.