May 15, 2017
April is a month full of celebrations here over at #TeamInvisable HQ. Our blog turns ONE, WOW when we started this journey never did I imagine a year later we will be still going strong nor that it will become a massive part of our lives 🙂 Besides out blog’s birthday my parents celebrate their 38th Wedding Anniversary and I celebrate my 28th Birthday ( all a day apart )
So too celebrate my birthday in true blogger style I created a Birthday wishlist but mine is more like a Birthday Lust list
- Beanies Coffee –I’m sure by now most of you would have heard that Beanies is coming to SA and will be available in Checkers stores soon. So what makes it so special to be on my lust list it’s flavoured coffee and it only has 2 calouries per cup and no sugar
- Lenova Yoga 10“– I’ve wanted this since it was launched, it has a Longer lasting battery life than any other tablet and easy grip make it the perfect companion for me.
- GoPro Hero 4 – It the perfect piece of equipment for our up and coming roadtrips and i’ve just fallen head over heels for it
- Hey Gorgeous Products – I’ve been falling more and more in love with their all natural products the more I buy the more I want to try.
- Essence Cosmetics – Can you blame me? The Essence display is always the first place I got to when I walk into a Dischem or Clicks. Its affordable, amazing quality and they have a wide range. I want one of those fully stocked display’s from the stores in my room lol
- Mr Price Boot – This Awesome boot found on the Mr Price Online shop I can only wear flat shoes and this will be perfect for our upcoming trip to Hermanus to go exploring in.
- Kitchen Aid Mixer – *Swoon* This little baby has been on my wishlist pretty much since I was in high school although the colour has changed from Pink to Charcoal
- Fujifilm XT1 – I love photography and this camera is just perfect for me
- Easy Icing Airbrush Kit – The baker in me just had to come out for this one it is thee most perfect little gadget ever
So that’s it for my birthday lust list, a girl’s allowed to dream right especially on her birthday