May 15, 2017
Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
These are the questions Charnelle Avontuur asked me
- How long have you been blogging?
11 Months – Invisable CT celebrates its 1st birthday next month
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
It gives me a creative outlet which helps me cope with things
- How often do you blog per week?
Not as often as I want to but we try to have one post per week
- What was your main struggle when starting up your blog?
My main struggle was thinking its not good enough
- Who is your favourite blogger?
I have two – First one Cindy Alfino of 3 kids 2 dogs 1 old house – She says things as they are and I love her honest and open approach to her posts
Liznae from Pieces in Pink – Love her beauty posts its for everyday people like me and she is the sweetest person
- What are your blogging goals?
To grow our blog into something both me and David can be proud of
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Getting to try new things- I wasn’t much of a girly girl before but I actually enjoy doing the whole make up thing now thanks to blogging
- What is the worst advice you have received about blogging?
None really so far I’ve come across a whole lot of helpful people
- What is the best advise you have received about blogging?
Best advice we ever got was to schedule things
- What advise can you give about blogging?
My advice would be to stay true to yourself and don’t conform to what you think is the right way to do it the end of the day your blog is your personal space so keep it real
- Have you ever seen/ heard of my blog before?
Yes I have been following your posts ever since I joined the Cape Town bloggers Facebook group
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long are you blogging?
- Worst experience as a blogger?
- What are the biggest challenges you have had as a blogger?
- Facebook or Twitter?
- Have you collaborated with any other bloggers before if yes who?
- If you could do a collaboration with any blogger who would it be with?
- Biggest Blogging Achievement?
- Cat or Dog?
- Vlogs or written posts?
- What the one place that gives you the most inspiration?
I nominate ( not sure if they have less than 200 followers but its blogs I follow and/or interact with)